Saturday, July 9, 2011

"You Can Heal Your Life" - Louise Hay

This is one of the very first books I read on the importance of how you think and what you believe and how both are connected to the body and the dis-ease we create.

Honestly, I wasn’t willing to commit to this idea right away. I don’t know how many times I would go to a bookstore just to look at the table at the end of the book, to explore the emotional attachment to whatever pain or illness I was experiencing that week.


Finally, I had an appt. with 2 well known ayervedic doctors from India, and after just looking at me, they said, “You used to suffer from chronic sinus infections.” I replied, “I still do!” They disagreed with me, but then said, “Aww...only when you’re around your family!” I went straight to Borders to check their diagnosis with Louise, and it was a perfect match! I then shared this information with a holistic practitioner, who cured my life-long sinus suffering by clearing the emotions attached. I then went back to Borders, and bought the book. Today, I am a firm believer, and I use it all the time.


Another great book along the same lines is written by an amazing gifted healer in Utah, named Karol Truman. (For you country music fans out there, she is Dan Truman’s mother from Diamond Rio!!)

"Feelings Buried Alive Never Die"

Author: Karol Truman


No comments:

Post a Comment