Saturday, July 9, 2011

Energy Clearing Baths


Do you ever feel 'drained' after a big show,
or even after a few hours with another person?

Every artist/person needs some energy clearing tools, and this is one of my favorites!


As a speaker and performer, and someone who

would take on the energy of others all day

long, I desperately

needed a way to clear all the ‘heaviness’ at the end

of the day.


That’s when I discovered Sea Salt and Soda Baths.

Soaking in this combo sucks all the negative stress

toxins out of your body.


The amounts aren’t necessarily important, but I do:


1 cup Sea Salt or Epsom Salt

3/4 cup Baking Soda

few drops of lavender oil (for calmness and to help even the worst insomniac!)


I also say a simple prayer,


"Please remove any negative energy that is not

my own. (I give it some time, to feel it leave my body)


Now, please remove any negative energy that is my own

that isn’t serving me and my highest good. Thank you.”


Then, a few more minutes of meditating, visualizing, or gratitude

and you’ll feel like a brand new person!


P.S. The pic above was my bathtub with a view at the Trump Soho in NYC.

Another one of my favorite things!

1 comment: