Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Power vs. Force" Author: David Hawkins "Truth vs. Falsehood" - David Hawkins

At first glance, these books look like they would probably be a great cure for Artists with insomnia.

However, once I learned how the energy of music can be calibrated on a scale (0-1000), therefore determining it’s impact and longevity, I was IN!


As a songwriter, a coach, and a human

being, the tables and information in both of these books have been beyond valuable. This book took me beyond the “law of attraction’, and even inspired me to learn Muscle Testing as a tool to use for myself and others.

Below are just a few songs that were tested on an Energy Calibration

scale of 0-1000, 1000 being the highest form of energy possible. (Jesus Christ)


Interesting side note: A majority of people in the world resonate at a 200 or below,

essentially meaning we don’t know the difference between what’s true and what’s false.


The Rolling Stones - “You Can’t Always Get What You Want”

Level 350 (Acceptance/Forgiveness)


The Beatles “Ob-La-Di-Ob -La -da”

Level 500 (Love)


Pachebel, J. - “Canon”

Level 690 (Enlightenment)


Louis Armstrong - “What A Wonderful World”

Level 590 (Ecstasy)


Gangster Rap, Punk Rock,

Heavy Metal, Gothic Groups

(35-95) (Guilt, Grief, Hatred, Fear)

1 comment:

  1. Muscle testing is amazing! My dad learned about it when he lived in China, and an acupuncturist did it with me when I was suffering the year of the Hives in 2008!

    ReplyDelete