Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life" Author: Wayne Dyer - Audio CD


I believe the reason this book resonated with me so deeply,

is because of the process it was written...


Wayne Dyer chose to research all 81verses of the Tao Te Ching, written five hundred

years before the birth of Jesus by Lao-tzu in ancient China, by living, practicing and deeply embodying each principle fully before he wrote a single word.


The classic text of these 81 verses, offers advice and guidance that is balanced, moral, spiritual, and always concerned with working for the good.

When I first bought the Tao Te Ching, it looked great on my coffee table, but honestly, the few pages I read, hardly stuck with me.


I bought “Change your Thoughts, Change your Life” as an audio cd, and listened to a chapter each day I was driving over the canyons in LA. For the first time, I was embracing the eternal beauty of the Tao Te Ching,


and L.A. traffic didn’t bother me at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment